DN 20 - Domestic Vents
Our award-winning commercial ventilation solution.
Day & Night Ventilation works by removing hot trapped air in the wall cavity into the roof space, then extracting it with a solar fan @ 9,000 litres per minute.
There is another fan ducted into the house removing hot air from the house at night time.
The wall fans draw in cooler air up the cavity to another fan extracting 9,000 litres per minute and its all run by solar so there is no running costs. It can be run by an on/off switch on a thermostat.
This is the next best thing to an air conditioner!
Benefits of the Day & Night System:
- 1. Removes hot trapped air – Day and Night
- 2. Solar powered, no running costs
- 3. Made and patented in WA
- 4. Made from galvanised steel then powder coated to match walls / roof colour
- 5. Brushless European motors designed to run 24hours per day
- 6. Replaces air which is 45 – 50 degrees in roof space with air 20 degrees cooler at night time
- 7. Thermostatically controlled once set you have nothing to do
- 8. Wall fans push the air up the cavity over the insulation to reduce the heat load on insulation
- 9. Reduces air conditioning costs and in some cases eliminates air conditioning
- 10. We can also reduce heat from skylights
Solar or Low-Voltage Operation
No Daytime Running Costs
Easy to Install
Extract Dust, Fumes and Other Pollutants